The world is marching into the future. Faster. With shorter windows to make an impact. As leaders, we must learn to keep up. We must learn to be agile, courageous, to dream bigger – to reach for more. We must learn the art of the shift.
This year at Live2Lead, you will learn how to shift, because we need leaders who aren’t just reacting to moments but responding to opportunities.
Why should you come?
- Carly Fiorina, CEO of Hewlett-Packard, will teach you the art of recognizing the opportunity for a shift.
- Daniel Pink, a New York Times best-selling author, will teach you the art of knowing the right time to make a shift.
- Tyler Perry, actor and director, will teach you about the hard work that goes into making the right shifts.
- Debra Searle, professional adventurer and serial entrepreneur, will teach you the art of courageously choosing to make the shift.
- John C. Maxwell, a New York Times best-selling author, coach and speaker, will teach you what kinds of shifts every leader needs to make.
- Investing in yourself and your team is always a good strategy for growth
- Learn from recognized global leaders in business, communications, and leadership
- Network with 500+ guests from Central PA and beyond as we learn and laugh together
Individual Ticket Price: $69.00/ticket
Teams of 10 or more: $60.00/ticket
Use the code ‘ATD’ to take $15 off your individual ticket price!
Register here: http://www.AMTshows.com/Live2Lead/
This Live2Lead simulcast is hosted by the Goble Group, Steve Goble, CHBC || email@example.com Certified Human Behavior Consultant Certified Coach & Founding Partner of the John Maxwell Team www.thegoblegroup.com || 717.682.3198